I asked you a simple question! Do you love her? YES! But don't hold that against me, I'm a little screwy myself!

Monday, June 20, 2005

The Mrs.

We got on great.
Think of the spectacle of that.
Your love elsewhere,
sitting pretty, flashing.

Our reluctant heroine
has suffered delays,
hopped up on a titilating watercolor.
I think it's irrelevant.

Casting hiccups to paint
it out, the fake supermarket,
the actual figure -- just
here for the movies,
unafraid to lay herself bare--
immediately clicked
into weapons, as a human
serrated blade.

Filming the final scenes,
the tabloid world
has nothing further.
Some secret, some skeleton
scored in TV,
parasites in the blood,
a seductive fatalism.

Hollywood's bad girl
has never really mourned
just real things.
The explosive pictorial
side of celebrity
is a sucker's bet,
because I looked around.
The thrill of the mother,
a normal comedy,
hipster flick, map fetish,
a separate outfit to rub,
the steamier music.

Not just pawns,
dithering executives,
nesting instincts as daydream playthings,
tatooed on her left arm:
man-eater, Jessica Rabbit.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LIIIKKKEEE THIIIIIISSSSSSSS!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

(Please note: Erika is on painkillers. I repeat, Erika is on painkillers.)

IT GOOOOOODDD!
I likeeeee

11:06 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home