I asked you a simple question! Do you love her? YES! But don't hold that against me, I'm a little screwy myself!

Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Happy Election Day!

While it is usually cool to throw your hands up in the air and wave them like you just don't care, today those hands should be all up in that voting booth, choosing candidates like you just do care.

If you are still undecided, I recommend choosing the presidential candidate who reminds you most of that kid who ran for third grade president on the platform of PIZZA FOR LUNCH EVERY DAY NO BOYS/GIRLS ALLOWED!

I'll bet that kid turned out great...

2 Comments:

Blogger Aileen said...

Amen, lady! I waited my 1.5 hours this morning. WORTH. EVERY. MINUTE.

1:41 PM

 
Blogger Julie Grawemeyer said...

Samantha Simpson! It is Julia Grawemeyer and I am trying to get in touch with you via email. I will send my message here: was the "an historic event" that I saw on the KR blog a subtle homage to your fair Colbert? I thought so! You sly devil! Give me an email so that I can have yours: theonionpeel@gmail.com. My best, friendship!

8:32 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home