I asked you a simple question! Do you love her? YES! But don't hold that against me, I'm a little screwy myself!

Wednesday, July 02, 2008

In Other News...

Reports that the estate of Lucille Ball is considering renaming the comedienne's iconic show "I Love Erika Simpson" have recently been confirmed by a representative of the organization. "We are seriously considering making a move based on the overwhelming approval that this would receive from the public," said spokeswoman Estelle Cowpepper when questioned at a press conference Wednesday morning.

The renaming of the show would coincide with a project currently underway in which images of Erika Simpson are being digitally inserted into each episode of the show. Critics of the project have objected to the inauthentic nature of this addition. Proponents have responded to this objection by calling the critics "fascists."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home