I asked you a simple question! Do you love her? YES! But don't hold that against me, I'm a little screwy myself!

Friday, April 18, 2008

Yay for Sam!

I pleased to announce that Ms. Samantha Novella Simpson has won a decisive victory over the forces of fate. She is too awesome for her employers to let her go and has been offered another year in their employ.

This drastically reduces the likelihood that she will be living in a cardboard box under a freeway next year, for which I am happy. I mean, where would I sleep if I visited her? On the flap? No. Instead, she can continue being awesome for money. But not, you know, in a stripper way.

Let the accolades begin!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woohoo! Thank god they came to their senses! Congrats, Sam!

4:55 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home