I asked you a simple question! Do you love her? YES! But don't hold that against me, I'm a little screwy myself!

Monday, March 02, 2009

New Orleans vs. Chicago - Part 3


All I have to say to you Sam is, and what? Sure you could spend your time time-traveling yourself naked into the Newberry Library, but what a cold cold way to learn.

In New Orleans, you can find a better way. You can slip down to the World War II museum and wander around the exhibits about D-Day. You can see the planes and motorcycles they used, actually look at the contents of a soldier's invasion pack and see the Pacific theatre played out on an interactive map. And if you're like me, you can top it off with some delicious French pastries. That's right. There's history and yummy chocolate tarts.

So there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home