I asked you a simple question! Do you love her? YES! But don't hold that against me, I'm a little screwy myself!

Saturday, March 07, 2009

New Orleans vs. Chicago - Part 4


Well, sure, you could call a trip to the World War II museum educational... if you're a warmonger. I am no warmonger, so I visited the Art Institute, where I observed centuries worth of human innovation and creativity.

In February, admission to the Art Institute is free, so my sister and I took our time exploring rich oil paintings from the Northern Renaissance and smooth bronze statues from the ancient world. Along the way, we ran into several burgeoning artists copying great paintings. And their work wasn't so bad.

Also, the lion statues outside reminded me of "Ghostbusters."



And French pastries don't hold a candle to the sweet top buns in Chinatown.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home