I asked you a simple question! Do you love her? YES! But don't hold that against me, I'm a little screwy myself!

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Suck It, Samantha

So, a few weeks ago, a certain friend and roommate of mine maligned my burgeoning garden by implying that I would kill all the plants I got from the farmer's market. I would like to take this opportunity to address those claims.

Here is what my tomato plant currently looks like:



That's right. It's way taller than it was when I got it. And looking quite healthy. My bell pepper plant is also doing well:



And I've added some lettuce plants to my little pot garden too:



While my thumb may not be quite the color of Sam's dress today,



I think I'm getting there. So, dear friend, I have only this to say to you: IN YOUR FACE!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Erika said...

HAHAHAHAHHA!! Nice dress chump!

6:16 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home