I asked you a simple question! Do you love her? YES! But don't hold that against me, I'm a little screwy myself!

Friday, August 12, 2005

Plans

seliseburns: What are you going to do this weekend?
snovellasimpson: Well, I'm not sure about tomorrow, but I think I'm having a picnic with Sylvan and Michelle on Sunday.
snovellasimpson: It'll be BYOBoyfriend.
seliseburns: Who are you going to bring?
seliseburns: Cause I hear that guy on the corner is busy.
snovellasimpson: Well, I can't find the phone numbers of any of my rock star or movie star boyfriends.
snovellasimpson: Is he? Damn.
seliseburns: Maybe you can hang around a meat packing plant and get a date that way.
snovellasimpson: God, Stephanie, you know that place smells wretched.
seliseburns: Or, you could take a Romy and Michelle approach to the problem. Go to a club.
seliseburns: Tell guys you cut your foot before and your shoe is filling up with blood.
snovellasimpson: But only if they are suit salesmen.
snovellasimpson: That's it.
seliseburns: Well, I thought you could try to entice them with it.
seliseburns: Get some runny ketchup and put on a big show.
snovellasimpson: Sweet!
seliseburns: Oh, another way would be to bump your cart into some guy's at the grocery store.
seliseburns: I think the frozen foods section would be a good choice of aisle, since that's when they'll be feeling the most vulnerable.
snovellasimpson: So--have you tried these methods?
seliseburns: No, but I think it would be fun if you did.
snovellasimpson: It always has to be me with these things.
seliseburns: Look. When we live together, we can do them together. Until then, one of us has to be the pioneer.
snovellasimpson: Fine, fine. I'll wear the Converse sneakers and do my worst. Look out, boys.

snovellasimpson: Where in the world are we going to live?
seliseburns: We should move to London.
seliseburns: Except they keep bombing it.
snovellasimpson: Yeah, that would be pretty weak.
snovellasimpson: And what would we eat?
seliseburns: Ew. Yeah. Forgot about that.
snovellasimpson: France?
snovellasimpson: We could hang out with Johnny Depp.
seliseburns: We'd have to learn the language, though.
seliseburns: But, we could still speak English to each other, so maybe that would be okay.
snovellasimpson: I mean, who else would we need to talk to?
snovellasimpson: There's you, me, and Johnny.
seliseburns: Right.
snovellasimpson: Or we could go Greek.
seliseburns: How about we move to the Bahamas?
seliseburns: They already speak English there. Plus, nice weather and the beach.
seliseburns: Until the hurricanes.
snovellasimpson: See, that's the problem with living on the beach.
snovellasimpson: Hurricanes.
seliseburns: Yeah, but, I could really go for some laid back island living.
seliseburns: I want to live where people don't get all worked up over things the way they do here.
seliseburns: Maybe we should move to the mountains. I love those.
snovellasimpson: Too cold!
seliseburns: No, no. Some southern mountains. The Smokies.
snovellasimpson: Is there snow?
snovellasimpson: I despise snow.
seliseburns: Sometimes, but not a lot, I don't think.
snovellasimpson: I'll think about it.
snovellasimpson: Hawaii?
seliseburns: Definitely. Let's go now.
seliseburns: The only problem? Very expensive.
snovellasimpson: Life in Hawaii? Seriously?
seliseburns: And limited jobs.
snovellasimpson: No, no, we'd open a carwash.
seliseburns: Oh, well, as long as you've got a plan.
snovellasimpson: Combination carwash and coffeeshop/roller rink.
seliseburns: Carwash/coffeeshop/roller rink/bookstore.
snovellasimpson: Sweet!
snovellasimpson: It, too, would be called The Point of Babette.
seliseburns: Well, that's the plan. Our whole life worked out.
snovellasimpson: We'll get started next week.
snovellasimpson: Do you know anything about starting a business?
seliseburns: You have to have money. I know that.
snovellasimpson: Hm.
snovellasimpson: Any money substitutes?
seliseburns: Do you have precious jewels?
snovellasimpson: I have a necklace with a pendant shaped like Luna from Sailor Moon.
seliseburns: No good. Any cattle or other livestock?
snovellasimpson: I have a little sister.
seliseburns: She is pretty valuable. We could sell her to the movie studios as a colorful background performer.
snovellasimpson: There you go.
seliseburns: We're so gonna have our The Point of Babette carwash/coffeshop/roller rink/bookstore. I can't wait.
snovellasimpson: It's going to be incredible.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:29 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:52 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:53 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why are all the posts deleted? Nad anyway- Stephanie, who knew you were so funny! Yes, you're still the king of Crunk Stephanie. I like you too Samantha.

4:08 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home