I asked you a simple question! Do you love her? YES! But don't hold that against me, I'm a little screwy myself!

Monday, August 01, 2005

OLL #3: Eyebrows

Sam gets all the fun. This seems wrong to me, so I've decided to take matters into my own hands and pirate one of her formats. Because, after spending most of my time this weekend with my Remington Steele dvds, I have something to say.

Dear Pierce Brosnan's eyebrows,

I love you.

You are so perfect in Remington Steele. You are thin in the middle and thicker toward the ears. You leave just a hint of darkness between the eyes.

You are hilarious.

You are the soul behind Remington Steele's uber-Englishman persona. You crinkle in with concern for your client, the case, and you pop right out again when you smile. You are bland and incredulous when Laura is mad. You do all the thinking there is to be done.

But my favorite is when you separate and one side goes up. This is the ultimate Remington Steele charm. You ooze that come-hither look and Laura Holt proves a girl is only human.

Pierce Brosnan's eyebrows, I think you reached perfection sometime in 1982. It was all downhill from there. But I still love you. And will love you in perpetuity. On DVD.

Love,
Stephanie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home