I asked you a simple question! Do you love her? YES! But don't hold that against me, I'm a little screwy myself!

Monday, July 02, 2007

Things That Are Working for Me Right Now

1. Battlestar Galactica. Erin and I are currently ensconced in the second season of the new series on DVD, and it's pretty awesome. In particular, I am appreciating the batshit Dr. Gaius Baltar and somewhat violent Cylon fantasy girl.

2. New clothes from New York & Co. I am so pretty today.


3. The High Point, NC greenway. Erin, Brit and I walked almost its entirety yesterday. It's a good time.


4. Black Sheep. Beware pissed off, genetically-altered, man-eating sheep. There is no end to the funny.

5. $10 shoes from Rack Room Shoes. My feet are also pretty. And economical.


6. Episodes of Supernatural on DVD and online. I watched a featurette where they described it as Han Solo and Luke Skywalker on an American roadtrip dealing with local urban legends. Which pretty much explains my affection for it.


7. Astacat cuddles in the morning. They are doubly effective for waking me up and making me want to stay in bed.


8. The Mint Museums in Charlotte. They're not about what you put in your tea, but they are full of some fairly interesting pieces of art and design. And on Saturday, we got into both free. Plus there was free lemonade and cookies.

5 Comments:

Blogger Samantha Simpson said...

How dare your life not fall apart in my absence! You are TOTALLY on notice, Stephanie!

2:26 PM

 
Blogger Lucky said...

I'm so glad you like Battlestar Galactica! Hooray for Stephanie and her fun life!!

Heather
(who survived her class)

7:07 AM

 
Blogger Travis Eisenbise said...

You saw Black Sheep? Is it playing already? I want to watch that movie so much! I bet it's terrible! i can't wait to laugh at it!

6:16 PM

 
Blogger The Chapati Kid said...

Check out The Flight of the Conchords on HBO. It's brilliant.

I heart BSG too. Especially batshit Baltar. Except... well, I won't tell you what happens at the end of S2. I also very greatly heart Admirable Adama Sr.

9:03 PM

 
Blogger The Chapati Kid said...

Part 1 of Episode 1 of Flight of the Conchords on YouTube. You will thank me. (By the way, love reading your blog!) :-)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VN59lpFmvbc

9:10 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home