I asked you a simple question! Do you love her? YES! But don't hold that against me, I'm a little screwy myself!

Friday, May 29, 2009

Sam vs. Phone

Haven't heard from me lately? It's not you; it's me.

I've been losing quite a few battles to machines lately. I'm still shaky on how to add page numbers to my Word documents. I accidentally deleted over 100 pictures from my Hello Kitty digital camera.

And now there's this phone.

I've had to outsource some brains to figure out how to... well, turn it on. I have yet to enter contacts (sorry, friends) or figure out how to give each of those contacts his or her own ring tone. A moment ago, the phone--which may be possessed by some playfully malevolent spirit--started doing a slide show. Happy white people at the beach smiled at me, and I have no idea how their faces got into the phone.

Oh--it just beeped. What do you think it wants?

3 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie Elise Burns said...

BRAINS!!

5:44 AM

 
Anonymous Erika said...

happy white people at the beach!!

6:14 PM

 
Anonymous Erika said...

Also, not only are you admitting that you cant work a telephone, but the Tardis is flying through your computer

6:15 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home