I asked you a simple question! Do you love her? YES! But don't hold that against me, I'm a little screwy myself!

Monday, June 19, 2006

At The Point of Babette, We Punish Bad Shows


This is The Point of Babette dart board. And those are your "favorite" characters from Lost. It's not that we never loved them. It's that bitterness is a disease that springs from spurned love.

Oh, Lost. You rejected our attempts to connect dots. You plodded along, regardless of our needs. You continued to flash back and back, even though you knew those flashbacks sucked. Excuse me, Season 1 finale, but I know they got on the plane. And now you don't even make sense anymore. Hanso Foundation? Really? Further, you're crazy if you think I'm gonna go running all over the internet and creation for clues.

And that's why Jack has to catch it in the crotch.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooooh, you better not let Erin see! She was all for poking Tom Cruise in the eye, but messing with LOST and Josh Holloway...She might declare war.

8:26 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heehee! He did! He did catch it in the crotch!

4:42 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home