I asked you a simple question! Do you love her? YES! But don't hold that against me, I'm a little screwy myself!

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Stephanie's Fabulous Unemployment Movie Marathon

While Sam is off in Atlanta participating in the annual Simpson board game championships, I have been forced to find other means of amusement. Now that my books are all in alphabetical order by author and the apartment is as close to spotless as you can get and still have furniture, I've worked up a movie list to keep me occupied:

1. Carrie
2. Kill Bill Vols 1&2
3. The Big Lebowski
4. Stigmata
5. Shaun of the Dead
6. Mystery Men
7. Pulp Fiction
8. Can't Hardly Wait
9. Go
10. Hamlet (the Kenneth Branagh version)
11. The Singing Detective
12. Chicago

Have I mentioned the unemployment?

1 Comments:

Blogger Steve Caratzas said...

Re: Branagh's Hamlet, check out Jack Lemmon's performance, and tell me that isn't one of the most deliciously absurd pieces of casting in the history of cinema!

11:47 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home