I asked you a simple question! Do you love her? YES! But don't hold that against me, I'm a little screwy myself!

Monday, August 21, 2006

Top Ten Reasons Laura Holt is More Awesome Than You

I just bought and watched the combined 4th and 5th seasons of Remington Steele, thus completing my collection. In honor of this momentus event, I thought I'd issue an informative memo with the reasons why Laura Holt is just so much cooler than the rest of us.

1. She can pick a lock.

2. She runs in high heels. A lot.

3. She made up a guy to be her boss. Seriously. Dude does not exist.

4. Acapulco!

5. She will jump out of a moving car. Just watch her.

6. She won't let you get away with that.

7. Why does she always solve the case? Because she's smarter than you.

8. The fedora.

9. She prefers to date guys who don't have real names.

10. She's world-famous. You just don't know it.


4 Comments:

Blogger Kirsten said...

I so friggin' love this. It's so true. When I was a kid I wanted to be Laura Holt, which, by the way, is a kickass name for a detective agency. Also, I still have my fedora from 1985. No shit.

1:37 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Laura was rubbish, Remington was the only reason anyone watched the show

6:10 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

get out! of course Pierce Brosnan was gorgeous and funny, but clearly Laura Holt is the woman every girl wants to be! i wasnt even born then and i want to be her now! thank goodness for dvd's...what i wouldnt give to be able to walk in heels, let alone run ;)

2:22 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Laura is anything but rubbish! Pfft. Every young girl wanted to be her and most grown women still want to be Laura Holt; not to mention having the ability to look that damn sharp and sexy in a fedora, no less!!!

12:35 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home