I asked you a simple question! Do you love her? YES! But don't hold that against me, I'm a little screwy myself!

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Found in Tomb: Dead Sea Scrolls and Dusty Corpse of Harrison Ford

snovellasimpson: This is fresh from IMDb: "Harrison Ford hates the internet, because it means anyone can spread malicious gossip about him." Read: He hates the internet because he's a fucking fossil.
seliseburns: Hah! Like people weren't spreading malicious gossip about him without the internet. It's called tabloids and telephones, dude.
snovellasimpson: He's still trying to figure out telegrams.
seliseburns: He's like, "If the Pony Express was good enough for my grandfather, it's good enough for me."
snovellasimpson: Ha!
seliseburns: "I don't know how to use a computer, but I'm of the opinion that anything that takes up a plane hanger is just not worth the trouble."
snovellasimpson: Poor Harrison Ford!
seliseburns: Well, he's not helping himself with this declaration.
snovellasimpson: He really isn't. Senility is not sexy.
seliseburns: But seriously, fans on the internet will see it as him thinking he's above them. People love it when stars acknowledge their communities and he's just snubbed his nose at them.
snovellasimpson: Seriously. Harrison Ford has had some attitude lately. He's Cruise-like in his dismissal of the rabble.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home